Winners's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V.Setubal - Maritimo (7 March)

2 posters

Go down

V.Setubal - Maritimo (7 March) Empty V.Setubal - Maritimo (7 March)

Post  Baresi Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:59 am

8 weeks to go and Setubal-Guimaraes duo still following Champs league table against Sporting and Benfica.Benfica sits better place than Sporting but still not in completely safe.
Setubal raising team in league with Guimaraes.Setubal manager Carlos Carvalhal brought team fantastic up to day with limited squad.I dont believe this team will break up from aim till end of season.Full motivated team.Today extra meaningful for victory that both rivals Guimaraes and Sporting will meet.Probably a draw result will climb Setubal 3rd place on the table and its critical week.
Maritimo strange team.They continue in irregular weeks.1 week they get important win other week lose point.In this condition i dont trust Maritimo.Setubal host them with high form that 3 matches=9 points
Draw result wont kill Setubal's aim but exactly will damage deep.They must use home match advantage in that critical week.I trust Setubal and 3 points will come with low score again.
Setubal 2.15@expekt 7/10

Baresi
TEAM
TEAM

Back to top Go down

V.Setubal - Maritimo (7 March) Empty Re: V.Setubal - Maritimo (7 March)

Post  Winner Vogel Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:34 am

yesss Setubal beat 1-0 dont stop mate hit more

Winner Vogel

Back to top Go down